We are looking for a part time sales assistant to join our team at Bell’s Bicycles and work every Sunday.
Bell’s is an award winning independent bike shop in Hastings Old Town that operates both as a bricks and mortar shop and an international online store: www.bellsbicycles.co.uk
This is a one day a week position with the possibility of more shifts in high season (spring and summer) We need a talented, dynamic and creative person to join our small team and take on the role of sales assistant.
The role of the Sales Assistant is to work as part of a small sales team which involves: front of house, selling direct to the public. Discussing products in person, on the phone and by email. Cleaning the shop and organising stock.
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience to all our customers both online and in store.
- Drive sales through the bricks and mortar store through passion for the products.
- Communicate positively and effectively with other team members
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked --> Manage inventory and merchandise to optimise sales
- Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked
- Exhibit a passion and familiarity with current product and trend awareness
- Experience and high level of understanding in sales
- Excellent communicator in person and on the phone
- Friendly and confident manner
- Passion for outdoors / cycling
- Understanding of design, fashion and emerging trends
- Excellent customer and after sales service
- High level of organisation
- An ability to learn practical skills
- Computer savvy
- Knowledge of Excel
- Flexible working hours
We require someone to work 1 day a week from 11am – 5pm. This will be every Sunday.
If you would like to join our team at Bell’s Bicycles, please send us your CV along with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.