We are looking for a part time senior sales assistant to join our team at Bell’s Bicycles.
Bell’s is an award winning independent bike shop in Hastings Old Town that operates both as a bricks and mortar shop and an international online store: www.bellsbicycles.co.uk
We need a talented, dynamic and creative person to join our small team and take on the role of senior sales assistant.
This is a time of change for our business as we are about to relaunch our store with an evolved brand and identity and open an in house Coffee shop. We require someone that will share our enthusiasm for this big and exciting task.
The role of the Senior Sales Assistant is to work as part of a small sales team which involves: some management responsibilities (day to day running of the physical and online shop); product research; selling directly to the public; sales and aftersales care; liaising with our suppliers.
- Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal.
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience to all our customers both online and in store.
- Communicate positively and effectively with other team members
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked --> Manage inventory and merchandise to optimise sales
- Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked
- Exhibit a passion and familiarity with current product and trend awareness
- Computer savvy
- Understanding of design, fashion and emerging trends
- Excellent customer and after sales service
- High level of organisation
- An ability to learn practical skills
- An ability to manage a varied workload and to meet targets and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Experience in retail or small business
- Keen interest in the outdoors and/or cycling
- Flexible working hours
We require someone to work between 3 – 4 days a week from 10am – 5pm. This will include some weekends.
If you would like to join our team at Bell’s Bicycles, please send us your CV along with a cover note to email@example.com.