The Citygo is destined to take it's place in the Design Museum hall of fame. This is a design classic that doubles up as a robust utilitarian urban bike, built to navigate the city streets every day, every season.
Key features of the Gazelle Citygo
- 3 Speed Shimano Nexus hub gears
- Stable, lightweight oversized aluminium frame with 70.5° headset angle and 71.5° saddle tube angle gives positive steering characteristics. Both the men’s and women’s frames are fitted with a prominent double top tube
- Finger trigger hub roller brakes front and rear
- All integrated hub dynamo lights.
- Dual protection against theft: a chain link lock in addition to the frame lock. Stow away chain lock in it's unique frame case.
- Weighs 18.5kg
Sizes: 49 cm, 54 cm, 59 cm, 64 cm black with blue top tube.
Need help with sizing? We find the Gazelle size guide has the answer:
To keep your Gazelle bike running smoothly........
New bikes are expected to be brought into Bells for complementary adjustments approximately four weeks after purchase. When buying a new bicycle it is inevitable that adjustments will be needed at some point after purchase. This routine maintenance does not class as a fault. If you are too far away to bring your bike in for adjustments, please be aware that this is something you should do at your own cost.
Please note: If you opt for delivery your Gazelle bike will arrive partly dismantled and will require some assembly at your end. For more info please get in touch. If you are able to collect the bike in store then it will be fully assembled and checked by one of our in house mechanics.