The Puur nl + from Gazelle is a relaxed and comfortable ride around town. The sturdy front and rear carriers turn this elegant town bike into a tough work horse, suitable for carrying heavy loads.
As with all Gazelle bikes, the Puur nl + has been built to withstand the elements, theft and keeps maintenance to a minimum. This is thanks to the hub gears, internal cableing and steering lock. The Puur nl is a bike for life.
Why we love the Puur NL +
- High-quality Spanninga lights
- Also available as an e-bike (PUUR_NL+ C7 HFP)
- Handy steering lock and twin-leg stand
- Unique small carrier design
- Cables concealed neatly in the frame
Type of gears hub
Number of gears 3, 7
Frame description Stable, lightweight oversized aluminium frame with 65° headset angle and 66.5° saddle tube angle gives a comfortable posture and positive steering characteristics. Through its geometry and stability, also extremely suitable for heavy loads.
- Brakes Front and rear roller (hub) brakes
Frame size Gentlemen 49, 54, 59
Weight (kg/Lbs) 21 , 21.4