Part time Bike Mechanic
We are looking for a part time bike mechanic to join our team at Bell’s Bicycles.
Bell’s is an award winning independent bike shop in Hastings Old Town that operates both as a bricks and mortar shop and an international online store: www.bellsbicycles.co.uk
We need a resourceful, skilled and hard working person to join our small but busy workshop where we specialise in classic bike restoration but also carry out day to day repairs on all types of bicycles.
- Carry out minor and more indepth repairs to drop in bikes.
- Assemble and dismantle bikes for the shop floor.
- Carry out bicycle safety checks.
- Exhibit a passion and familiarity with different types of bicycles.
- To work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal.
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience to all our customers.
- Communicate positively and effectively with other team members
- Prior knowledge and experience of most basic bike repairs.
- The ability to be able to quickly put together and dismantle a bike.
- Good communication with staff and customers.
- Excellent time management.
- An ability to learn practical new skills
- Passion for cycling.
- Experience in retail or small business
- Flexible working hours
We require someone to work between 1 – 3 days a week from 10am – 5pm. This will include some weekends.
If you would like to join our team at Bell’s Bicycles, please send us your CV along with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.